Cajun Chicken with Potato Wedges and Chipotle Mayo
- 1 chicken filet
- 700 - 1000 grams Potatoes
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 tbsp Cajun seasoning
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 2 tsp of chipotle paste
- 1 tsp of greek yogurt
- Juice of a 1/2 lime
- Fresh coriander (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and toss with olive oil and cajun seasoning until all wedges are coated with olive oil and seasoning.
- Bake the wedges in the oven for about 30 - 40 minutes, and test when it has your desired texture.
- Meanwhile, in a separate roasting pan, add the chicken breast and coat it with olive oil and then rub with Cajun seasoning.
- Bake the chicken for 20 - 25 minutes. Baste the chicken breast at least once.
- In a small bowl, stir together mayo, chipotle paste, yogurt, and lime juice.
- If the chicken is finished before the wedges, put foil over the form containing the chicken.
- When the potato wedges are finished, slice the chicken into 1 cm slices and serve the potato wedges and chipotle mayo. Garnish with fresh coriander if desired.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment