Roasted Butternut Squash
Roasted butternut squash is delicious as a side dish but can also for example be used as an ingredient to pasta, and casseroles, blended into hummus, stuffed in tacos, as a topping on a salad or pizza.
- Butternut squash
- Olive oil
- Seasoning of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- The butternut squash can be peeled with a peeler or a knife. If using a knife, start by cutting the butternut squash in half vertically and scoop out the seeds with a spoon. Then cut it into smaller pieces and peel the skin off.
- Cut the butternut squash into 1.5 - 2 cm cubes and toss with olive oil in an oven-safe form. Season with salt and pepper and you can also add other herbs if you like.
- Bake in the oven for about 30 - 35 minutes until the squash is tender and golden brown.
- Enjoy it as it is or as an ingredient in another dish.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment