Chocolate and Coconut Balls
7 - 14 chocolate balls depending on the size
- 100 grams butter
- 3 dl oats
- 3 tbsp cacao
- 3 tbsp black coffee
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 1 dl sugar
- coconut flakes
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat and stir in the sugar and vanilla sugar. After about 30 seconds remove from the heat.
- To a bowl, add oats, and cacao and give it a stir. Then stir in the butter and sugar mixture and lastly stir in the coffee.
- Let the mixture cool in the fridge for an hour or until the mixture is solid enough to be rolled into balls.
- Add coconut flakes onto a plate. Roll the mixture into balls and then roll the balls in the coconut flakes.
- Serve with coffee. Store leftover chocolate balls in the fridge.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Dejar un comentario