- Pasta of your choice
- 500 g / 17.6 oz Cherry tomatoes
- 150 - 225 g / 5.3 - 8 oz Feta cheese
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pressed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil plus more for serving
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
- Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish or roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil on top of the tomatoes, and season with salt and pepper. Toss until well combined.
- Flip the feta block a few times in olive oil and then lay the feta block in the middle of the roasting pan surrounded by the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- Add the garlic and basil to the roasted tomatoes and feta and mix well with a spoon.
- Add pasta to the roasting pan and stir until combined. Garnish with fresh basil and serve.