Garlic Naan Bread
6 Garlic Naan Breads
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 package dry active yeast or 12,5 grams fresh yeast
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 tsp kosher salt (or 1/2 tsp fine salt)
- 1 tbsp garlic butter
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 cloves finely minced garlic
- In a pot, melt the butter and mix in garlic. Remove fromt the heat.
- Mix the yeast and water and let it activate.
- Stir in the yogurt.
- Add flour, salt and garlic butter.
- Mix with a kitchen assistant or by hand. Kneed the dough for a few minutes. Shape the dough into a ball, apply a little olive oil to avoid the surface drying out. Let it rest under a kitchen towel for an hour or until doubled in size.
- Cut the dough in 6 pieces.
- Roll reach piece cook in a very hot, dry cast iron skillet for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Bruch the naan bread with galic butter and then immediately serve.
Dejar un comentario