Roasted Tomato Soup · Soup · Tomatoes ·
Roasted Tomato Soup with Olive Bread Grilled Cheese
2 - 4 servings
- 9 - 10 tomatoes
- 1 small yellow onion
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 cup cream
- 1/2 cup parmesan, grated
- 3 tbsp fresh basil
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Halve the tomatoes and place them cut side up in an oven-safe form. Cut the onion into cloves and add to the form. Add the garlic and drizzle with olive oil. Use a brush to coat well. Season with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 40-50 minutes in the oven.
- Scrape all ingredients into a blender and add cream, parmesan, basil, and tomato paste. Mix until smooth and season according to taste.
- Serve with grilled cheese.
For the bread, we used homemade Olive bread made in our enameled cast iron bread pan. We also made bacon wrapped olives with the spare olives.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Dejar un comentario