- Slices of prosciutto
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Lay the slices of prosciutto on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Bake in the oven until the slices are golden and crips about 10-15 minutes.
- Let cool, the prosciutto will become crispy after a few minutes.
You can keep leftover prosciutto chips in the fridge and heat them in a skillet for a few minutes to get them crispy again.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.