- 2.5 dl milk
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 0.5 dl sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 egg yolk
- In a bowl, combine 0,5 dl of the milk with the cornstarch and set aside.
- Separate the egg white and egg yolk.
- In a pot over medium heat, combine the rest of the milk with sugar, vanilla sugar, and salt. Stir until it starts to simmer.
- Stir in the milk and cornstarch mixture and let it simmer for 30 seconds and then remove it from the heat.
- Separate the egg yolk and add to the mixture, and stir to combine.
- Set aside and let it cool before serving.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.