Roasted Salted Almonds
- 2 dl water
- 4 - 6 tsp salt
- 200 grams of almonds (unpeeled) or as many as you need.
- Preheat the oven to 225°C/440°F
- In a pot, bring the water to a boil and stir in the salt until the salt is dissolved.
- Remove the pot from the stove add the almonds and let them soak for a minute.
- Add the almonds into an oven-safe form or cast iron skillet and put into the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least an hour.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Laissez un commentaire