- Ground beef
- Cheddar cheese
- Iceberg lettuce
- Hamburger sauce
- Tomatoes (optional)
- Spread and press a thin layer of ground beef on a tortilla (prepare all before you start) and add to a hot cast iron skillet at medium-high heat with the meat against the skillet. Press the taco with a burger press or something similar in size (for example the bottom of a saucepan).
- After 1-2 minutes, lower the heat to medium-low, flip the taco, add cheddar cheese, and cover with a lid until the cheese has melted, about 1 minute.
- Remove from the heat.
- Serve with lettuce, finely chopped onion, hamburger sauce, pickles, and chopped tomatoes.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.