- Pizza Dough
- Kimchi (about 150 grams or to taste)
- 1 can of Tuna in water (about 150 grams).
- 2 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 4 eggs or to taste
- Avocado to taste
- Grated Cheese
- Tomato sauce
- Preheat the oven to 480°F / 250°C.
- Make the dough round and flat and lay it in a cast iron pizza pan.
- Spread tomato sauce on the dough and cheese on top. Bake until the cheese has melted but not developed a crust.
- Meanwhile, chop Kimchi and mix with Tuna and Mayonnaise.
- Take the pizza out of the oven. Drain water from the tuna can by lightly pressing the top of the opened can and pour the water into the sink. Spread the Tuna, Kimchi, Mayonnaise mixture on the pizza and create holes in the mixture for the eggs. It should be walls to keep the eggs from spreading over the entire pizza. Add one egg per hole in the Tuna, Kimchi, Mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until the eggs are at the desired doneness.
- Serve with sliced avocado spread on top of the pizza.