- 600 g Potatoes
- 8 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 dl Kimchi
- 1 dl Mayonnaise
- 1 Red onion
- 2 Tomatoes
- Iceberg lettuce
- 500 g Ground beef
- Canola oil
- 4 slices cheese
- Coriander (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 225°C / 440°F
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into wedges. Put the potato cloves into a roasting pan and mix with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Roast in the middle of the oven for 20-25 minutes, until the potatoes have received a nice golden color.
- Chop the Kimchi and mix with the Mayonnaise. Peel and slice the onion. Slice the tomatoes and chop the Iceberg lettuce.
- Form the ground beef into 4 burgers. Fry in the oil for a few minutes on each side. Season with salt and pepper. Lay a slice of cheese on the burger and use a lid to melt the cheese.
- Fry the bread slices if you like a crust on them.
- Build the hamburger with bread, iceberg lettuce, burger, Kimchi mayonnaise, tomatoes onion, and coriander.
- Serve the roasted potato wedges with the extra Kimchi mayonnaise.