- 1/2 small onion
- 1 cup chopped Kimchi
- 2 tbsp Kimchi Juice
- 1/2 cup Ham or Spam, small dice
- 2 cups cooked cool rice
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- Oil or butter for frying
- Sesame seeds for garnish
- In a cast-iron skillet och cast iron wok, insert butter or oil at medium heat, then add the chopped onion and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Add Kimchi and Kimchi juice. Add Ham and cook until the liquid has reduced a little.
- Stir in the rice to incorporate with the other ingredients. Let the rice absorb the sauce. Stir in the soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Fry the eggs according to taste.
- Serve the fried rice topped with an egg and garnish with sesame seeds.