Yield: 1/4 cup
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large shallots
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- 4-5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass, cut into 2 cm pieces
- Turmeric (pinch)
- Chili pepper (Tai or jalapeno)
- Kaffir lime leaf, about 4, sliced with ribs removed
- Palm sugar (white or brown), pinch to taste
Create a paste with all the ingredients using mortar and pestle, start with the hard to grind ingredients.
You can also use a food processor, then add the easiest to grind ingredients first so that the liquid can help process the harder ingredients. An addition of a few teaspoons of water can be helpful without affecting the result.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.