- 1 Small Cauliflower
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- About 1 dl parmesan or according to taste
- Pre heat the oven to 225°C / 440°F
- Mix olive oil, chili pepper, salt and pepper.
- Break the cauliflower into pieces and cut into about 1 cm slices
- Put the cauliflower on a roasting pan or oven safe form and mix with the mixture of seasoning.
- Roast in the oven for about 10 minutes.
- Take out the form and shred parmesan over the cauliflower and let it roast for 5 more minutes.