Zucchini is delicious for casseroles. Here you'll eat the wonderful vegetable with pepper, rosemary, onion, and halloumi. Served with roasted carrots, potatoes, and a salad.
Roasted carrots and potatoes
- 900 g potatoes and carrots
- olive oil
- 1 zucchini (about 300 g)
- 2 pepper (if you have yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion
- 1/2 pot rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 dl white cooking wine
- 2 1/2 dl cream
- 1 1/2 dl water
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 400 g halloumi cheese
- 1/2 tbsp oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 225°C.
- Cut the potatoes in cloves. Mix the potatoes with olive oil on an oven safe form, season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for about 25 minutes.
- Cut the zucchini into 2 x 2 cm pieces.
- Cut the peppers in pieces and chop the onion and the rosemary
- Fry the zucchini, pepper, onion in rounds in olive oil together with rosemary. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put everything into a casserole and add the wine. Let it simmer a minute.
- Add cream, water, vegetable stock cube, corn starch into the casserole and stir. Let it simmer for 8 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cut the halloumi into cubes. Fry the halloumi in oil in a skillet.
- Serv the casserole with halloumi, potatoes and a salad.