Customer return - Could be used or a new product in a damaged box.
- 2.9 Qt (2.75 litre) Enameled Cast Iron Roaster, Size: outside border including handles 35.5 cm x 21 cm (13.9” x 8.26” ), interior 29 cm x 20 cm (11.41” x 7.87”), Depth 5 cm (1.96”)
- Non-toxic, enamel interior surface. Can be used both in an oven and on a stovetop.
- Secure grip for comfort and stability
- Heavy duty, durable to last a lifetime
- Gas, Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Induction, Oven
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to get your Roasting Pan now!
With Crucible Cookware’s deep roasting pans you can cook perfect roasted meat, vegetables and potatoes, lasagnas, moussakas, pot pies, and other casseroles. Since the pan is made of cast iron, food will stay hot longer.
- Always lift cookware to move the cookware on the stove.
- The cookware should be cool before washing.
- Even though the cookware is dishwasher safe, hand washing with warm soapy water is recommended to maintain the cookware’s original appearance.
- The cookware should be completely dry before storing.
- Don’t use in microwave ovens, on outdoor grills or over campfires.
- Preheat the pan on a lower temperature before raising to your desired cooking temperature.
- Protect the enameled surface from cracks and scratches; use wooden or plastic utensils for cooking.
- Never pour cool water in a hot enameled cast iron, that can cause the pan to crack.