Chimichurri · Sauce ·
- 5 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 dl fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 3 - 4 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp ground correander
- 1 red chili
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt
- Finely chop the parsley and the garlic and add to a bowl. Remove the seeds from the red chili and finely chop and add to the bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and stir.
- Cover the bowl and let rest for a few hours or overnight.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment