Shredded Minute Steak with Leek and Mushrooms
- 600 g minute steak
- 1 dl chili sauce
- 1/2 dl cream
- 2 tsk bicarbonate
- 1 leek
- 10 mushrooms
- 3 tbsp Chinese soy
- 1 beef stock cube
- 1 - 2 garlic cloves
- 4 tbsp potato flour or corn starch
- 10 dl water
- Cooking Oil
- Sesame oil
- Shred the minute steak in 1/2 cm strips and mix with chili sauce, cream, and bicarbonate. Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 - 3 hours or more if you have time.
- Slice the mushrooms and fry in sesame oil. Then do the same with the leek.
- Fry the shredded minute steak for a little while in rounds in a skillet or Dutch oven.
- In a pot, add 7 dl water, soy, stock cube, and pressed garlic. Let it simmer for a minute or two, then add the meat, mushrooms, and leek.
- Mix potato flour with the rest of the water and pour it into the pot with the rest of the ingredients. Bring to a boil.
- Serve with Jasmine rice.
Leave a comment