- 1 litre of cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 dl white wine vinegar
- 1/2 dl extra virgin olive oil or canola oil
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- black pepper, to taste
- honey, to taste
- In a large bowl, mix the cabbage, vinegar, oil, salt, oregano, and pepper well so that all cabbage is coated and the seasoning is spread throughout.
- Drizzle over some honey and stir.
- Serve with pizza.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment