Stir-Fry with Pork Tenderloin
2 - 3 servings
- 1 lb/450 grams pork tenderloin
- cooking oil
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into small florets
- 1 cup bell peppers, red and green, sliced
- ½ cup snap peas or haricot verts
- ½ cup red onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp ginger root, grated
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- In a bowl, mix the sauce ingredients and set aside.
- Cut the tenderloin into 1 cm slices and then cut each slice into 3-4 stips.
- In a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat, add the cooking oil, tenderloin, and stir-fry until browned. Put the pork on a plate and set aside.
- Add cooking oil to the pan and add the peppers, broccoli, red onions, and snap peas and stir fry until tender and crisp, about 3 minutes. Stir in the garlic and ginger for about 30 seconds.
- Reduce the heat to medium and add the pork to the pan and mix with the other ingredients. Give the sauce a quick stir and then stir it into the pan. Cook and stir until the sauce has thickened and everything is coated, 2-3 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and drizzle with sesame oil and serve immediately sprinkled with sesame seeds.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Hinterlassen Sie einen Kommentar