- 12.5 grams fresh yeast
- 1 cup water
- 2.5 cup flour
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix yeast with water and add the remaining ingredients.
- Knead the dough using an electric mixer with a dough hook for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C / 400°F
- Lubricate the bread pan with olive oil.
- Form the dough into a loaf and lay the dough in the form. Put on the lid and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Bake at the bottom rack in the oven for 30 minutes.
- Increase the temperature to 250°C / 480°F and take off the lid for the last 10 minutes for additional crust.