Grilled Flap Steak with Chimichurri
- Flap steak
- Salt and pepper
- Take out the steak at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Cut a few 2 mm cuts in the steak. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the steak on a grill, griddle, or a grill pan over high heat for 3 - 4 minutes on each side or until 55˚C - 57˚C on the inside for medium-rare.
- Slice the steak against the grains before serving with Chimichurri and your favorite additions.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment