Pan-Fried Pork Chops with Sweet and Sour Peppers
1 - 2 servings
- 2 bell peppers (red)
- 2 pork chops
- 1 red onion
- red whine vinager
- extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter
- fresh thyme
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 - 2 tbsp choped fresh basil
- Slice the bell peppers from the top to bottom.
- Half the red onion and slice.
- In a hot pan saute the pepper and onion for about 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar and fry for a minute. Add 2-3 tbsp red wine vinegar and olive oil and saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in the basil and fry for 30 seconds and then remove to a plate.
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper and fry in a hot pan for about 3 minutes.
- Turn the pork chops and add the butter, garlic, and thyme. When the butter has melted, baste the pork chops.
- Serve the sweet and sour vegetables with the pork chops.
The Carbon Steel Frying Pan is currently only available on Amazon, product code B08Z8462V2
Leave a comment