Bacon Wrapped Olives
About 3 olives per slice of bacon
- Preheat the oven to 400F°/200°C.
- Wrap the olives in bacon and fix the bacon with a toothpick and add to an oven-safe form.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment