Cinnamon rolls · Pastry · 3 comments ·
Cinnamon Rolls in Cast Iron Skillet Recipe
Servings: About 20 rolls
- 1/2 package dry yeast or 25g fresh yeast
- 50 g margarine
- 1.3 cups / 3 dl milk
- 50 ml / 1/4 cup / 1/2 dl of sugar
- 1 ml of salt
- 480 g / 3.4 cups / 8 dl all-purpose flour
- 50 g margarine
- 1/4 cup / 1/2 dl brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 egg
- Pearl Sugar
- For the dough, mix melted margarine and the milk and heat to about body temperature 37 C.
- Add the yeast and let it rest for a few minutes.
- In a bowl, add sugar, salt, and flour. Mix with a kitchen machine (until nothing sticks to the side of the bowl) or by hand.
- Let the dough rest for 40 minutes under a kitchen towel until it has doubled in size.
- Use a roll pin and flatten the dough to a rectangle form about 16" x 12" / 40 cm x 30cm.
- Worm up the butter in a microwave oven and spread evenly on top of the dough.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon and spread evenly on top of the dough.
- Roll the dough into a cylinder and cut it into about 1" pieces.
- Butter a 12 inch cast iron skillet and place the rolls into the skillet with a little bit margin in between. Any spare pieces can be put in an extra skillet or another form.
- Let the rolls rest for about 20 minutes under a kitchen towel.
- Preheat the oven to 480 °F (250 °C)
- Beat the egg and brush the egg on top of the rolls and spread pearl sugar on top of the rolls.
- Bake the rolls in the oven for 8 minutes.
The products from this recipe can be found below:
12-Inch Cast Iron Skillet
Silicone Hot Handle Holder
Brush and Whisk
doxycycline for chlamydia order online
http://vskamagrav.com/ – kamagra gold 100mg review
Viagra Oder Levitra Erfahrungen utetroreox where to buy cialis online safely Excesmexex Does Amoxicillin Treat Clymidia
Leave a comment