Fish · Fish and Shrimp Soup · Soup ·
Fish and Shrimp Soup in a Dutch oven
- 600-700 grams salmon fillet
- 600-700 grams cod
- 500 grams peeled shrimps
- 1 large leek
- 3 - 5 carrots, depending on the size
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 - 3 garlic cloves
- 2 cans crushed tomatoes
- 2 fish stock cubes
- 1 dl white wine or according to taste
- 5 dl cream
- 2 dl crème fraîche
- 1 package of dill
- Cayenne pepper
- Paprika powder
- Grate the carrots, slice the leek, and cut the peppers in small pieces.
- Fry the greens together with pressed garlic.
- Add the stock cubes in the form of crumbs.
- Add the wine, crushed tomatoes, and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in cream, crème fraîche, and dill. Season and bring to a simmer again.
- Add the fish cubes and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Taste and season if desired.
- Add the shrimps when the soup is finished so that they will only get warm.
- Serve with crème fraîche.
Leave a comment