Bread · 5 comments ·
Healthy Bread in Dutch ovens
This bread is good as it is without toppings and can be used as a healthy alternative to coffee bread.
2 Pieces of bread
- 6 1/2 dl Graham Flour
- 1 dl Flour
- 2 Crushed Rye
- 2 dl Sunflower Seeds
- 1 dl Flaxseed
- 1 dl Roughly Chopped Apricot (dried)
- 1/2 dl Hazelnuts
- 2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Bicarbonate
- 2 dl Dark Syrup
- 1 liter Kefir
- Preheat the oven to 175°C/347°F
- Butter or oil 2 dutch ovens / oven-safe forms, about 1 1/2 litre each.
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add Syrup and Kefir and stir to a loose dough.
- Pour the dough into the forms. Bake for 1 1/2 hour.
- Let the pieces of bread rest for 5 minutes before you turn them on a cake cooling grid.
Leave a comment