Mushroom · Mushroom Pasta · Pasta ·
Cook time: 15 minutes
- 250 grams mushrooms (mix if you want), sliced
- 2 tsp of balsamic or white vine vinegar
- 4 tsp miso paste
- 6 tbsp butter, softened
- 10 garlic cloves, minced
- 2.5 dl (240ml) heavy cream
- canola oil for frying
- salt and pepper
- About 400-500 grams of pasta
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box
- Stir together the butter and miso into a miso paste.
- Add oil, mushrooms, and garlic to 12" cast iron skillet or cast iron wok over medium heat for about 3-5 minutes until the mushrooms have browned slightly. Stir in the vinegar and fry for 30 seconds then add the miso paste, and cream, stir and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta and stir to coat and mix the mushrooms with the pasta.
- Serve immediately with freshly cracked pepper.
Leave a comment