Creamy Roasted Vegetable Pasta
- 500 g crushed tomatoes or equivalent in fresh tomatoes
- 150 g Feta cheese
- 3-4 bell peppers, chopped grossly
- 1 onion, chopped grossly
- 1 garlic
- 10-15 fresh basil leaves
- additional vegetables of your choice (optional)
- Salt and pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Parmesan grated
- Pasta of your choice
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F
- wrap the garlic with foil or add to a mini dutch oven and drizzle olive oil on top before baking it in the oven for 40 minutes.
- Add the crushed tomatoes to an oven-safe form with the feta cheese in the middle. If using fresh tomatoes, cut them in halves and add to the form with the Feta in the middle. Drizzle olive oil on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- In another oven-safe form, add the rest of the vegetables and drizzle olive oil on top, and season with salt and pepper.
- When the garlic has baked for 20 minutes, insert both forms together with the garlic and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta.
- Add the roasted vegetables, garlic (squeeze the garlic to get the cloves out), tomatoes with Feta, basil, and some extra olive oil to a mixer and mix until smooth. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve with pasta and some grated parmesan.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment