Pickled Red Onions Recipe
- 2 red onions
- 3 - 4 dl water
- 3 tbsp vinegar essence (12%)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 dl sugar
- Slice the red onions.
- Bring the water to a boil and add the salt, sugar, and white vinegar and stir until the sugar and salt have dissolved.
- Add the onion to a jar and pour the mixture on the onions.
- Let rest for a few hours before serving preferably in the fridge over the night.
- Refrigerate the onions in a sealed container for up to 2 - 3 weeks.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment