- 1 kg potatoes
- 1 egg
- 0.75 dl all-purpose flour
- 0.5 tbsp lemon zest
- 2 dl parmesan
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 l canola oil for frying
- 2 beaten eggs
- 2 dl all-purpose flour
- 3 dl panko or bread crumbs
- Peel and boil the potatoes.
- Mash the potatoes with a potato ricer into a bowl.
- Mix the potatoes with egg, flour, parmesan, lemon zest, and salt.
- Roll the potato mixture into 30 balls.
- Roll the balls first in flour, then beaten eggs, and lastly in panko.
- Heat the oil to about 180°C / 356°F
- Deep fry the croquettes until golden, about 1 minute. Let lest on a piece of paper towel.
- Top with some grated parmesan and flaky salt.
- Serve with mayonnaise and lemon.
Leave a comment