Pastry · Rhubarb Pie · 2 comments ·
Very easy to make and take only about 30-40 minutes to make including baking time.
- 500 grams Rhubarb
- 125 grams Butter
- 2 dl Sugar
- 2.5 dl Rolled Oats
- 1 dl Coconut Flakes
- 1.25 dl Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg (optional)
- Peel the rhubarb if needed and cut in about 1 cm sizes and put it in an oven save baking pan.
- Combine melted butter and sugar.
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Mix the dry and wet ingredients. If included, add the egg last.
- Spread the batter on top of the rhubarbs as a lid and bake at 200°C (392°F) for about 25 minutes until the lid is golden brown.
Serve with vanilla sauce or ice cream.
Leave a comment