- 1 pork tenderloin
- 600 grams potatoes
- 1 lemon
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 silver onion
- 4 tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- dried oregano
- black pepper
- feta cheese frozen
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 2 dl greek yogurt, about 10%
Oil mixture for the meat
- 2 dried Piri Piri
- Lemons zest from 1/4 of a lemon.
- 1/2 Garlic clove
- Lime juice from 1/4 of the lemon
- 1/2 dl olive oil
- Fresh thyme
- Preheat the oven to 250°C.
- Boil the potatoes for 10 minutes and let cool. Cut the potatoes into about 3 - 4 cm pieces. Add to a tray with parchment paper. Bake for about 25 minutes.
- For the oil mixture that will be brushed onto the meat. Chop the piri piris into small pieces. Grate the lemon zest and grate 1/2 garlic clove. Add the ingredients to a bowl. Stir in olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix Yogurt with 1/2 grated garlic glove.
- Cut the vegetables into large pieces. Mix with olive oil and salt in a bowl. Add to the tray with the potatoes and bake for another 12 minutes. When finished, strew oregano on top of the potatoes and vegetables.
- Slice the tenderloin into 1,5 - 2 cm slices. Slide the meat onto wood skewers and cut them to fit the grill pan if necessary. Bush the meat with the oil mixture and at them to a grill pan over medium heat for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Serve the souvlaki on top of the potatoes and vegetables with garlic yogurt on the side. Add a little flaky salt onto the souvlaki. Grate feta cheese on top.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment