Coconut Lemongrass Rice
3 - 4 servings
- 1 can (14 ounce) coconut milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup basmati rice
- 1-2 tablespoons lemongrass paste
- Combine coconut milk and water in a pot and bring to boil.
- Add rice, lemongrass paste, and a pinch of salt. Stir to combine and cover, then turn the heat down to low (2 out of 9). Cook the rice for 10 minutes then turn the heat off and let the rice rest with the cover on for 15-20 minutes before serving.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Deixe um comentário