Cod Fish Casserole with Potatoes and Peas
2 - 3 servings
- 500 g cod
- 2 dl Crème fraîche
- 1 dl milk or light cream
- 1 fish stock cube
- 4 tbsp caviar
- 1 dl chopped leek
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- potatoes and peas
- Cut the fish into inch cubes.
- In a pan, whisk together Crème fraîche, milk, stock cube, caviar and bring to a simmer.
- Add the cod and let simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in leek and eggs and let it simmer for 2 more minutes.
- Serve with potatoes and peas.
Deixe um comentário