Creamy Brandy Mushroom Pasta
- Olive oil or canola oil for frying
- 0.75 lb / 340 grams Mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 medium size onion
- 50 grams tomato paste
- 0.65 cup / 1.5 dl cream
- 1/2 cup Brandy or Port wine
- 1/4 cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 cup pasta water
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Pasta according to the instructions on the box
- Fry the mushrooms in a pan over medium heat until browned. Set aside on a plate.
- Fry the onion for a few minutes in an oiled pan or wok until soft. Stir in the tomato paste and fry for about 2 minutes.
- Boil the pasta until almost al dente. After a few minutes, remove 1 cup of pasta water.
- Meanwhile, add Brandy to the sauce and let it simmer for 2 minutes to burn off the alcohol and reduce it to about half.
- Stir in the pasta water and then the cream. Let simmer until thickened. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the mushroom and the parmesan, then lastly add and coat the pasta and let it cook with the sauce until al dente.
- Serve with grated parmesan according to taste.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Deixe um comentário