Creamy Garlic, Parmesan, Parsley Pasta Sauce
- 3 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- Beetroot pasta dough recipe
- Melt butter in a sauce pan.
- Add garlic and cook for 1 minute over medium heat.
- Add flour and while stirring to create a roux.
- Add milk and broth, while stirring constantly. Cook until sauce boils and thickens.
- Add parsley and parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir until cheese has melted.
- Serve with your favorite pasta.
Deixe um comentário