Marinated spinach with sesame
Marinated spinach with Japanese soy and sesame oil is a wonderful accessory for poultry fish and meat.
- 1 sliced scallion
- 2 L water
- 200 grams fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp Japanese soy
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Slice the scallion
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Add the spinach to the water and immediately drain the water and spinach in a colander and rinse the spinach in ice-cold water.
- Squeeze out all the liquid thoroughly
- Mix the spinach with the other ingredients and let it rest for 15 minutes before serving.
Leave a comment