Roast beef, roasted carrots, potatoes, green beans and red wine sauce
- Roast beef
- Green beans
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 25 grams butter
- Red wine sauce
- Preheat oven to 225°C / 435°F
- Cut the carrots and potatoes into wedges and cut the carrots in half or quarters lengthways depending on the size of the carrots (should be about the same thickness as the potatoes). Add the carrots and potatoes to a roasting pan and drizzle over olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast in the oven for 20-30 minutes according to your taste.
- Fry the green beans in olive oil.
- Season the beef with salt and pepper. In a hot skillet, fry the roast beef in olive oil for 2 minutes and then turn it, add butter and baste the roast beef for the last minute (totally 2 minutes on each side for medium done).
- Serve with red wine sauce.
Leave a comment