Pancakes · Saffron · Saffron Pancake ·
A great recipe made with rice porridge as foundation. Can be consumed as a dessert or as a snack.
- 1 l Rice porridge
- 0,5 g Saffron
- 3 Eggs
- 2 ml Cardamom
- 1 dl Ground almond or almond flour
- 1 dl Raisin (optional)
- Whipped cream or vanilla sauce and jam as topping
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F. Ground the saffron if not already ground with a mortar and pestle and mix with the rest of the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into a 12" cast iron skillet.
- Bake the pancake in the bottom of the oven for about 30 minutes.
- Serve with whipped cream or vanilla sauce and jam.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.
Leave a comment