Stewed Spinach, Salmon, Potatoes, and Eggs
3 - 4 Servings
- 600 frozen spinach
- 0,5 L milk
- 5 tbsp butter
- About 2 tbsp flour
- Lemon pepper
- Black Pepper
- Salmon filets
- Thaw the spinach.
- In a pot, melt the butter and stir in the flour to make a Roux (solid mixture without lumps). Add milk while stirring and bring to a simmer while continuously stirring. Add nutmeg, salt, and pepper according to taste. The mixture should be solid enough so that you can dip the back of a spoon in it without the mixture dripping from the spoon.
- Strain the spinach by pressing the spinach against a strainer with a spoon.
- Add the spinach to the bechamel sauce and stir. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Fry the salmon meanwhile boiling the eggs.
- Serve the stewed spinach with salmon, potatoes, and eggs.
Leave a comment