- 115 grams cream cheese
- 50 grams unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- In the bowl, add cream cheese and butter and stir with a spatula until smooth and creamy, 1-2 minutes.
- Add powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt, stir until smooth and fluffy.
- If you want a thicker frosting, add more powdered sugar.
- Frost cake with the frosting.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.