- 300 grams of pork or beef tenderloin
- 400 grams pasta of your choice
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 dried Piri Piri (optional), minced
- 1/2 red chili, seed removed and minced
- 1 dl white wine
- 2 dl cream
- 100 grams parmesan
- salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- butter and oil for frying
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- In a pan over medium heat, oiled, fry the onion, garlic, piri piri, and red chili for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cream, and wine and let it simmer for a minute before adding the parmesan. Season with salt and pepper.
- Meanwhile, slice the tenderloin and add butter to a pan over medium heat fry until browned.
- Add the tenderloin to the sauce and stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat the pasta with the sauce and serve with some grated parmesan.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.