A spicy pasta sauce recipe for anyone that loves spicy food.
Nduja is a spicy salume made of pork meat and has a soft texture. It is considered one of the most famous Calabrian foods. Nduja can be bought as a sausage or in a jar.
- 50 grams Nduja
- 1 onion
- 400 g Tomato passata
- Olive oil for frying
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan for topping, graded
- Chopped fresh Basil for topping
- Pasta of your choice
- In a pot, wok, or pan, over medium heat, fry the onion until soft and then add the Nduja and fry for a minute.
- Add the Tomato passata and let simmer on low heat for 15-20 minutes. Taste with salt and pepper, and add more Nduja if desired.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta al dente. Then add the pasta to the pasta sauce and coat it properly and then serve on a plate, topped with chopped basil and grated parmesan.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this pasta with nduja recipe or any other recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.