- 200 g glass or rice noodles
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 tbsp Japanese soy
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 red chili
- 1 kohlrabi (about 300 grams)
- 1 apple
- 2 scallions
- 2 dl coriander
- 4 Chicken fillets
- 1 dl flour
- 2 beaten eggs
- 3 dl panko
- butter for frying
- canola oil for frying
- Mix the soy, lime juice, and sugar.
- Shred the kohlrabi and apple.
- Slice the chili and scallions. Chop the coriander.
- Boil the noodles according to the instructions. Rinse in cold water and mix with the oil.
- Use a meat hammer to make the chicken even. Season with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Turn the chicken in flour, eggs, and panko.
- Fry in a generous amount of oil and butter for 4 minutes. Use one heat setting lower than when you fry for example eggs and use a lid to get a golden brown surface since the panko easily gets burned.
- Serve with sriracha mayonnaise or plain mayonnaise according to taste.