- 1 onion
- 300 grams bacon
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 dl milk
- 1 dl ajvar relish
- 2 1/2 dl cream
- extra virgin olive oil for frying
- parmesan, grated (optional)
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions on the box.
- Peel and cut the onion. Cut the bacon slices into about 2 cm pieces.
- Brown the onion and bacon in a cast iron skillet over medium heat.
- Mix the cornstarch with the milk. Stir in the milk, ajvar, and cream into the pan. Let it simmer for a few minutes. Taste with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta, mix, and make sure everything is coated. Serve and enjoy!
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.