Homemade Chicken Casserole in a Cast Iron Skillet Recipe
- 3-4 Chicken fillets
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Garlic clove, pressed
- 1-2 tsp Curry
- 1 tbsp Sambal oelek
- 0.5 cup (1 dl) Mango chutney
- 1.3 cup (3 dl) Cream
- Cut the fillets in smaller pieces.
- Fry the chicken with salt and pepper (on the image we use a 10" cast iron skillet).
- Wash and remove seeds from the pepper and it in pieces.
- Whip the cream lightly and mix in the garlic, curry, sambal oelek, mango chutney. and the red pepper.
- Spread the mixture over the chicken in the cast iron skillet or an oven safe form of your choice.
- Bake in the oven at 437°F (225°C) for 20 minutes.
Serve with rice and a salad.
Products used in this recipe: