- 12.5 grams of fresh yeast
- 1 cup water
- 2.5 cup flour
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- In a bowl, mix yeast with water and add the remaining ingredients.
- Knead the dough using an electric mixer with a dough hook for 5 minutes.
- Let the dough rest for 40 minutes or until doubled in size.
- Make a few dough balls/buns
- Meanwhile, make a fire to create glowing coal to bake the bread on.
- Lay a distance at the bottom of the dutch oven (something that won't melt when heated) and place an oven-safe plate on top of the distance, in order to prevent burning the bottom of the bread.
- Place the Dutch oven, with the lid on, on top of the glowing coals and add some coal to the lid with a mini steal shovel.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Lift up the lid with a lid lifter to see if the bread is finished. If not, let it bake for a few more minutes.
- Flipp the lid and fry egg and bacon and serve with the bread.
SAVE A RECIPE FOR LATER?
If you want to save this recipe for later, you can print it, bookmark the page or save it to Pinterest.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.