- 2 Zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup Parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 450°F/230°C.
- Slice the zucchini and add to a bowl and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Lay the zucchini on an oven tray or oven-safe form and top with Parmesan.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 5 minutes and then move to the top rack in the oven for the last 5 minutes until the Parmesan is golden.
- Serve with for example Bolognese.
How to print a recipe without the images
- Go to https://www.printfriendly.com/
- Enter the link for the recipe into the input field and click the "Preview" button.
- In the preview, hover the element you don't want to print (images or other elements) and click the trashcan symbol to remove it.
- When you are done, click the print button.